Floating Luxuries® takes pride in manufacturing the highest quality product available. Our priority is your satisfaction. We guarantee that our products will be free from defects and flaws and provide a limited manufacturer's defect warranty on all Floating Luxuries® Kai Floats, and Kai Shelf Lounger Chairs.
Kai Pool Floats:
Products shall be free from material defects; this includes defects in the fabric materials, seams, or sewn portions of the float. This warranty shall be for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Kai Shelf Lounger Chairs:
Products shall be free from material defects, including cracks, splintering, chips, or peeling. This warranty shall be for ten (10) years for residential use and two (2) years from the date of purchase for commercial use.
Floating Luxuries will not be liable for any damage, defect, or failure resulting from any of the following:
- Assembly, disassembly, or mishandling of products after they leave our facility, including any labor or installation by a dealer or an assembler.
- Any modifications made to the product after leaving our facility
- Any damage caused to our products due to exposing them to heat from an external source (including grills, fire pits, and reflections from windows and doors).
- Ordinary wear and tear, abuse, or neglect, mishandling, or otherwise abnormal use, including the use of an incompatible product or accessory not manufactured by Floating Luxuries.
- Fading – Floating Luxuries products are designed to be UV resistant and to reduce fading, but, when exposed to the sun, all colors will fade to some extent over time.
- Any damage caused by improper balance of chemicals in the water where our products are used.
- Damage caused by acts of God, air pollution or other environmental conditions, corrosive atmospheres, intentional acts, unreasonable use, vandalism, or civil disorder.
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the Warranty process. Please include your name, invoice number, contact information, pictures, and a description of the defect. Floating Luxuries will review the claim and repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product determined by Floating Luxuries to be a manufacturer's defect.