The limited warranty is for two (2) years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers material defects, specifically including cracks, splintering, chips, or peeling. The following are EXCLUDED from the limited warranty, and Floating Luxuries will not be liable for damage, defect, or failure due to:
- Assembly, disassembly, or mishandling of products after they leave our facility, including any labor or installation by a dealer or an assembler.
- Any modifications made to the product after leaving our facility.
- Any damage caused to our products due to exposing them to heat from an external source (including grills, fire pits, and reflections from windows and doors).
- Ordinary wear and tear, abuse, or neglect, mishandling, or otherwise abnormal use, including the use of an incompatible product or accessory not manufactured by Floating Luxuries.
- Fading – Floating Luxuries products are designed to be UV resistant and to reduce fading, but, when exposed to the sun, all colors will fade to some extent over time.
- Any damage caused by improper balance of chemicals in the water where our products are used.
Two (2) year limited warranty from the date of purchase on material defects including cracks, splintering, chips or peeling.