FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS
The Kai Shelf Loungers & Kai Side Table
Floating Luxuries Kai in-pool products are constructed of extremely durable materials. Most dirt will wash off simply using water. For tougher dirt, you can use a cleaning eraser.
At times, Floating Luxuries Kai in-pool products require a stronger cleaning. Your pool water can appear perfectly clear, but invisible contaminants can leave behind residue or stains. Cleaning is easy by following these instructions:
- We recommend cleaning with Bio-Dex 300 Tile Cleaner from Bio-Dex Laboratories. It is available from Amazon.
- Read all safety precautions first.
- Drain your Kai Shelf Lounger or Kai Side Table.
- Remove your Kai in-pool product from the pool and place it on a surface that cannot be stained or discolored.
- Proceed with cleaning with Bio-Dex per instructions on the bottle using the proper safety gloves and eye protection.
WARNING: Follow all precautionary instructions that come with the Bio-Dex 300. It is a strong chemical and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must to be used to keep you safe. Please see the instructions on the bottle for the equipment that is needed. Rubber gloves and safety glasses must be used along with any other precautions called out on the bottle.
|One of the best ways to keep Floating Luxuries marine-grade fabric looking good and to delay the need for deep or vigorous cleaning is to hose it off on a monthly basis with clean water. This practice will help prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric and eliminate the need for more frequent vigorous cleaning. In most environments, a thorough cleaning will be needed every two to three years.|
For general or light cleaning, follow these simple steps:
For heavy cleaning, stubborn stains and mildew, follow these simple steps:The marine grade fabric does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric.